As you may know we are in a pretty small apartment so when we have guests we just put the pack and play in the bathroom and that is where Kooper sleeps.. Well when our friends Regan, Jenny and their little boy Blake came and stayed this is what we woke up too....
It could have been a lot worse..... Thankfully the bed was dry? Now what do I do when he starts undressing himself? Pottytrain? Im so not ready for that!
Kooper LOVES to dance, its the cutest thing! Anyway when we were at Disneyland this past week I videoed a little clip of his sweet moves! He loves the Disney Parade, its pretty cute!
Last but not least when we were getting ready for the park today, this is what I walked in on him doing...
Wanting to be just like Daddy...
Monday, February 1, 2010
A few cute things..
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way cute pics, I think he looks a lot like weston in those dr pics. fun fun. I DVRed you on the ellen show today, just have to find time to watch it now. Anyways wish I was closer so you could do my hair. :) have fun.
oh that is so cute! I bet Weston is so proud! hehehe :)
So I LOVE Your blog layout! I think it is so cute! Did you create it yourself?! I need to find fun things to do with my blog and pictures at the top! Oh and I can't believe how big cooper is! And I was going to DVR you on the Ellen show yesterday and totally forgot! DANGIT!
El Molino... oh how I love thee... Let's not let our separation be too long
He is growing up so quick. What a cutie! Love the dance moves. I missed you on Ellen...sad.
Hi Kristie! Your little boy is the cutest little man ever!
Just wanted to say Hi! Hope you dont mind if I blog perv you from time to time! :)
Post a Comment