So Im sure that every Mom out there agrees with me, but there is nothing worse than having a sick child. I mean of course I feel bad for the little guy..but honestly a whole week at home with no adult interaction and in a 400sqaure foot apt (ok im exaderating its a little bigger) Im about to loose my mind. So anyway my little sweet sick two year old knows that when he is sick he can get away with pretty much anything...why, I dont know I just feel bad for the sick bugger! Im not sure if all kids, or if it's just boys or if it's just mine, but none the less, I have a busy busy boy. Im loading the dishwasher, and Kooper is in his room playing (so I thought) but it was WAY to quiet..not a good sign! I hear the bath room water on, sure enough here he is filling up the empty pepsi can with water just to dump it on the floor..how fun for him...not so fun for mommy to clean up. After cleaning up the mess I come back in the living room to find....this...He was up on the bar stool because he wanted the popcorn, do you blame him? But why oh why did he have to dump it all over the counter and all over the floor? Is it that hard to say, "mommy can I have a little bowl so I can but some popcorn in it and sit at the bar and eat it nicely???" But honestly how do you get mad at that cute little grin, and really is a little popcorn and water on the floor that big of a deal and then notW to mention there are always cute little moments like
this... When I walk into his room and he is in the middle of his train track with his little hand holding his head up just playing so nice with his trains. I love this little boy more than words can say!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
The Week of Croup!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Finally I can let Kate look at your blog again... she keeps asking but with the picture of Koop's NAKED BUM on there, I just couldn't let her. And then there was that post that made ME want to gag...
Well, I'm glad Koop kept the adventure up for you while you were cooped up inside all week, wouldn't want you to be bored. He sure is a cute little guy and we miss him soo much!
He is getting so big. I can't believe it. It doesn't seem that long ago we were bringing you dinner. geez...hope things are going well for you guys. I'm in major need of a hair makeover, I am trying to grow it out and it just doesnt grow...suck. I wish I could have you put extentions in. I dont think people even know what those are out here. someday we will move back to civilization. anyway love the updates.
How cute is that picture?? What a little stud! I love his chin propped on his hand. Did you find out where your moving yet??
he is so cute. I agree- when they are sick you just have to let them get away with more- its a rule I think... In the book of MOM
Hope he is feeling better now- so you can get out and do something fun in the sun.
Post a Comment