Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Preschool and 4 months!!

We have has some big days at our house the past month. Our sweet little Kooper started preschool and he absolutely loves it! His teachers name is Ms. Shelly and she is amazing! I cant believe that he is in school 3 days a week. It is so quiet when he is gone and by 11:30 I'm so ready to pick him up! Kooper has turned into such a sweet little boy, I mean don't get me wrong he has always been kinda sweet but he had his fair share of 3 year old fits....now days they are far and few between. He says the funniest things, I could sit and listen to him all day. He is such a good big brother to Karver and is so protective of him which I never thought would happen 3 months ago!
Our little Karver bud is now 4 1/2 months and growing like a champ! He was having a hard time at night so we started giving him cereal a few weeks ago and you would have thought he had been eating it his whole life! He was so funny, I honestly couldn't shovel it in fast enough and when it was gone and I got up to put the bowl in the sink he started crying because he just wasn't done yet. So cute!
He is at such a fun age, he is so smiley and such a happy little boy....if he is being held:) He loves to put everything in his mouth and if you're holding him he will occasionally do a face dive to eat your nose, eyes...or anything else he can get a hold of.
Karver loves to watch Koop, and is so memorized by everything Kooper does. Kooper can always get him to laugh and smile. I am loving that they are starting to interact more and more everyday.

1 comments:

Hollie said...

I can't believe Kooper is in preschool. He's all grown up and so handsome. Karver is a doll and I'm sad I've never met him. I miss you like crazy woman. Next time you come to Cedar I'm gonna have to come get pampered so we can catch up. :)