Your baby is gorgeous! Congratulations, we are so happy for you. Thanks so much for the comment you left on our blog, it really meant a lot to me. I hope the Holidays were fun for you....it looks like they were with that perfect baby boy!
Hey, your baby is sooo cute!! He sure looks like you!! You must love being a mom now? HOw are you feeling and being a mom? I love seeing pictures of your baby! Send a picture of you and your baby together!! I got nails like yours. Got hot pink glitter tips! I love them!
."I believe in the family where there is a husband who regards his companion as his greatest asset and treats her accordingly; where there is a wife who looks upon her husband as her anchor and strength. The cultivation of such a home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, Love, and, endurance, and sacrifice; but it is worth all of these and more.".... ~~ Gordon B. Hinckley~~
3 comments:
Your baby is gorgeous! Congratulations, we are so happy for you. Thanks so much for the comment you left on our blog, it really meant a lot to me. I hope the Holidays were fun for you....it looks like they were with that perfect baby boy!
Hey, your baby is sooo cute!! He sure looks like you!! You must love being a mom now? HOw are you feeling and being a mom? I love seeing pictures of your baby! Send a picture of you and your baby together!! I got nails like yours. Got hot pink glitter tips! I love them!
Kristie!!! He is soooo cute! Oh, I can't wait to see him. I can't wait to get caught up on everything!! Give Kooper kisses for me!
Post a Comment