Tuesday, January 1, 2008

This picture is a little blury but I love when he is awake and bright eyed!

11 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

Kristie, Kooper is absolutely adorable!! He is getting so big! I'm glad I at least got to see him once before we leave! We fly out tonight, it's a red-eye...lots of fun. It sounds like you guys had a good christmas, and I love that you have a blog now!! Now I can catch up on you guys anytime I want. You are the cutest mom, and I am so happy for you and Weston. You are already the greatest parents. Love ya!!

Crescent said...

Hey guys!! I just discovered that you had a blog and I am so excited!! Especially because I can see pictures of your little one. He is so cute! And so tiny...what happened to my little girl?? She is running all over the place now! How are things going with you guys? Is Weston applying to Anesthesia school? Keep in mind that there is a school here in Buffalo...there are a few people in our ward that are here for that reason. And I know some REALLY, REALLY awesome people who live here....

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!!

Love love!!! Cutest baby ever!! Thats my newphew!!!

Love ya JO

Tennille said...

Hey, so I just happened upon your blog and wanted to say hello. It has been FOREVER since I have seen or talked to either of you. Your little guy is adorable. I hope you guys are doing well.

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Kristi, your new baby is so cute. It's good to see you guys are doing well. Congrats!

Andrea Gilberg said...

Kristi, He is the cutest baby, He looks like perfect. Good Job. I love that you made a blog, Its so fun to keep in touch and see each others pictures. Anyways, hope you are doing good.
Andrea

. said...

Kristi! First of all, I miss you like crazy. How are you? Second of all, thanks for avoiding my phone calls. You are in trouble. Third of all, little Kooper is such a cutie! He is a mixture of both of you. Does he have Weston's eyes? I am mad I didn't see you at church today. I was hoping you would be in relief society because Andrea said she saw you. Anyway...this is a novel... call me!

Unknown said...

Hey Kristie--it is Jen Roper (Rasmussen!) I found your blog through Brooke Ulrich's! I am so excited to see that you are blogger--now will get to know how you are more then the couple times a year I make it to Cedar and "The Hairstyling Shop!"

Kooper is DARLING! I am so excited and happy for you guys! My blog is: theroperfam.blogspot.com!

Take care!
--Jen Roper

Rach said...

Hey Kristi,
We missed you at Bunco this week. Your baby is so cute! I hope it all went good and that you didn't have a hard deivery! He is perfect!

Sharps said...

Kristie,
YEAH!!! He is so cute! SO tan. It must have been the billions of vacations you went on before he was born! I am so excited for you guys! And I love the name! He is so darling. Hope you are doing good!
LIZ

Chelsea Johnson said...

Oh I love him! He's totally cute and I'm so glad I can now see more pictures of him. It was so good to see you today! I love my hair and I'm already getting tons of compliments!