Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Big Changes!!!

So I have never been one that likes changes, I don't like others to change around me and I don't like to change things myself!! But I'm trying to have a new outlook on a new change that is about to happen! We just found out on Monday that Weston got accepted to the school of anesthesia at Cal-State Fullerton, we will be leaving good ol' Cedar City in August! I defiantly have mixed emotions about our new adventure. On one hand I am so excited to be in some warm weather, be by a beach, but most of all I get to be a full time mom!! I am looking forward to being with Kooper all day long and watching him grow and learn new things, I have waited so long to get this little one and to be able to be with him all day is such a blessing!...... But on the other had, I do love my job and all my cute little clients! I have been doing hair for 10 years now (i know Im old) and i have met some amazing people and some of my best friends I have got from doing their hair. I will miss my family like crazy. They are so supportive and have been so much help with Kooper, I know he will miss his grandmas and grandpas so much!
It will be good, I know these kinds of things always make you stronger, and I guess I'm ready!! I am so proud of Wes, he has worked so hard for this, and had been so successful in everything he has done! I feel like it was just yesterday that he got accepted into the nursing program at SUU. He is such a hard worker and even though was so nervous at is interview I knew they would love him, he has so much to offer! I love ya babe, and I'm so proud of you. Congrats:)

20 comments:

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

YEA!!!!!! We couldn't be more excited for you!!! Changes are hard but you will face them like a champion! Congratulations Weston we are stoked for you.

Bobbi Leavitt said...

Hooray for Weston! You guys are so fun you will have NO problem getting adjusted! What an adventure!

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Thinking about it gives me the cold chills!!! I'm so freaking pumped for you. Although, I AM SOOOO sad for myself...you've done my hair for over five years I think. Thank you so much!

The Robinson's said...

I am with ya Kristie about changes! I hate them too, but it is a great one for you guys! Brace and I are super excited that Weston got accepted, but sad to think you are leaving in 4 months! We definitely have to do some fun things together this summer!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Weston (and you and Kooper!) I know it is hard to leave, but you will make friends in your new city in no time and being a stay-home mom is the BEST!

I am sure it is nice to see light at the end of the tunnel with his schooling!

I wish you guys were moving to Phoenix :)!

Jen Roper

Sharps said...

I AM SO EXCITED for you GUYS! That is such a huge accomplishment! You will love having a little time away from Utah and then hopefully you will be able to come back! I will be SO DEPRESSED so not have my favorite hair person of lets see...7 years? Am I like your oldest client? BUT, I will just be happy for you to be home as a mom too! Maybe I need to come in and get a little chop chop before the big move! CONGRATS!
LIZ

Erin Marriott said...

oh, I am so excited and happy for you guys! I bet you're so proud of Weston. What in the world will Julie do without you?! That's the first thing that came to my mind when I read that! You guys will have a good experience, I'm really excited for you.

Crescent said...

Congrats you guys! I am so excited for you, but just a little sad that you won't be moving to freezing cold Buffalo with us! You will meet so many amazing friends while Weston is in school and really will have the time of your life!

MegHaNE said...

Congratulations! thats super exciting for you guys! change is always good, you guys are going to have a blast in california!

Andrea Gilberg said...

congrats to weston, i bet it is such a relief to be accepted. hopefully someday we will all be done with school.

Bree & Joey said...

CONGRATS!! That is sooo awesome!! You will love it. It is scary to move away, but it is so good for your and your personal growth. Please keep in touch. YEAHHHH. I'm so excited for you guys. Koop is getting so big. He is sooo handsome!!!

Bree & Joey said...

CONGRATS!! That is sooo awesome!! You will love it. It is scary to move away, but it is so good for your and your personal growth. Please keep in touch. YEAHHHH. I'm so excited for you guys. Koop is getting so big. He is sooo handsome!!!

. said...

Yay for Weston! I'm so excited for you guys but like the other 189373040 people of Cedar City and outlying areas... I'm so sad! IT seems like we just barely started to really hang out this year and now you are leaving. I'm pumped but sad. Anyway.. I haven't forgotten about a check that I owe you. I will drop it off to you in the morning . I promise! Also.... my hair color is fading fast. What do you suggest?

Lacey said...

Okay...I was just telling Nate that I need to make a trip to Cedar because I am SO over due...what am I going to do when you move...fly to Cali?? I am having hair aniexty. Enough about me. I'm so excited for you and your little family! It will be such a great experience for you both!

Jason & Karen said...

Hey you! I can't believe you guys are leaving! I am so happy for you but we sure will miss ya! Let's get Julie and get together one of these nights. Im horrible and still havent seen that handsome boy of yours! Hope your doing good!

Jen said...

Hey Kristie i love your blog, the pictures of Kooper are so cute! You know you are a great mom, i loved reading how much you cherish your family! It's amazing how they make you feel. I never thought i could love so much! No matter how mad they make you, or what time they make you get, your love is endless! They simply complete me!

Jen said...

Hey sorry i meant what time they make you get up....
Jen Barnes

julie said...

so i thought i would leave you a little comment...i just left your house and im feeling sad you are moving :( i still dont feel like its real!! im mostly sad because my hair girl is leaving me!! although im not too worried because i know i am at the top of your V.I.P list ( you already told me). well im sure ill talk to you tonight! peace out! p.s. maybe i should become a blogger??

Christa said...

Hey Kristie- I finally created our own blog...
Congrats to you, Weston, and Kooper. We will really miss you tons when you are gone :(
But, what an exciting adventure you are about to embark on! Good Luck and God Bless!

Candi and Skeet said...

First of all I had no idea you had a blog! Second, I can't believe you are moving! Congratulations to you both but it makes me so sad! I still haven't come to visit and I am so sorry. I really find it hard to be around babies, I thought I was doing better but really I'm not. I hope you understand and don't hate me. I do want to see you before you move. I will suck it up and come and visit you and little Kooper. I really do want to. Please call me and let me know when a good time will be and where you even live.

Love ya!
Candi