Monday, March 24, 2008


This is my favorite picture, I just love his little rolls!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristie, he is such a DOLL! I love this stage--so fun! I am so happy for you and Weston.

--Jen Roper

Bridget and Derrik said...

He is SOOOO Cute Kristie! I love when babies have all the little rolls too:) Such Cute pictures!!!

Mikkel said...

Kristi-
Cute blog.... I love this first pic! Did you take it?? I am trying to be a good photographer ;) so I need some tips! If you want access to my blog email me at mikkelbrown@yahoo. Cute baby!

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

So a cute little boy. I'm so excited he is in your life! We miss you and look forward to being back in the states!

Bree & Joey said...

He is so cute. I just want to love on him.

Bree!!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, I could just squeeze those little thighs! What a cutie pie! Julie said he's getting so big...I wish we were there so we could take all of our kids on walks together! I love that first picture, that's priceless!

Lacey said...

What a handsome little bugger! I'm making plans because the hair is getting unbearable. I wish you lived up here.

Carrick family said...

Hey Kristie, your little baby is sooo adorable and cute!!! How is being a mom? Are you staying home full time? Hey, we will pass Cedar City on 11th on the way to California for Disneyland and come home on 17th. I would love to visit you!

Jamie said...

Kristie I found your blog on Becca Damron's I hope it's ok. Do you mind if I add you to my friends list? What an adorable little boy you have. He is so cute! Don't you just love being a mom?

julie said...

i dont really know what picture i am commenting on. but i like them all!!! hes so cute!!

julie said...

i dont really know what picture i am commenting on. but i like them all!!! hes so cute!!

julie said...

i dont really know what picture i am commenting on. but i like them all!!! hes so cute!!

julie said...

i dont really know what picture i am commenting on. but i like them all!!! hes so cute!!

julie said...

oh shoot i think my comment sent like 8 times? i dont know why? weird? i would erase them but i dont know how?

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

K how freakin cute is your baby!!! You are making me want one!! I just love ya!! congrats on moving to california!! How exciting for the both of you! miss ya!