Monday, March 3, 2008

SPRING FEVER

So over the weekend we decided to take advantage of the warm weather, so Joanna (my cute sister) and her kids, and Kooper, Weston, and I all went down to St.George. We stayed the night on Friday and then my amazing Mom and Dad came down in the morning to take us to breakfast. After our bellies were full we went back and laid at the pool all day! It felt so good, there is definitely something that the sun can do that nothing else can! Then I though what a perfect weekend until I woke up to snow on Sunday! I am so over this cold weather, we are so sick of being inside, we are all feeling a little "KOOPED" up!

4 comments:

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

I wish I could lay by that hot mom by the pool. Maybe hang out with weston too. Miss you guys! Wish we were there with you. Kooper looks like a natural in the water.
Cort

Erin Marriott said...

How fun to have a nice break from the cold! And those little swim trunks...can you get any cuter?! He's getting so big, Kristie! You look great, by the way!

Andrew and Candice Heaton said...

Kristie,
I was just looking at the Hamlins blog and saw the link to your blog on the side. I can't believe you have a baby- I had no idea! He is adorable, congratulations.
Candice, Andrew, Grace, and Grant Heaton

The Damron's said...

Hey
Its Becca-you just did my hair- and I completely agree. We about cried on Sunday when we saw the snow. But you have a darling family. Stay in touch. Our Blog is www.damronfam.blogspot.com so feel free to visit and I will visit yours often too. Have a great day and thanks for doing my hair, Becca