Your little guy is so cute!! What a sweetie!! I saw your blog on someone else's and had to say hi! I have been telling your mom to email me pics so I am glad I finally got to see him on your blog. You look great as usual too!! By the way, I miss not having you do my hair, no one can compare to you!! If you want to see our little guy...http://little-giggles.blogspot.com
."I believe in the family where there is a husband who regards his companion as his greatest asset and treats her accordingly; where there is a wife who looks upon her husband as her anchor and strength. The cultivation of such a home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, Love, and, endurance, and sacrifice; but it is worth all of these and more.".... ~~ Gordon B. Hinckley~~
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Kooper is getting. He is so cute! I sure wish spring was coming here....maybe in April....or May....
Your little guy is so cute!! What a sweetie!! I saw your blog on someone else's and had to say hi! I have been telling your mom to email me pics so I am glad I finally got to see him on your blog. You look great as usual too!! By the way, I miss not having you do my hair, no one can compare to you!! If you want to see our little guy...http://little-giggles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment