I really can't get enough of this little guy! He is so much fun, every day he is doing something new, I'm such a proud mom!:)
I love this picture, now that Kooper has found his toes they are always in his mouth!
I had to post this one, Wes and I have so much fun together, I can honestly say I married my best friend and the love of my life!!
I have the best husband, he is so cute with Kooper!!
We all went to my parents house for dinner and after we walked over to a little park, it was so fun! Kooper loves to swing, I think it tickles his tummy so he just laughs and laughs...its so cute!Kooper is such a happy baby, he is always smiling!!!
On Friday we decided to go to St George, we had so much fun, I took my two nieces and Kooper. We went to the little splash park, and the girls loved it. Koop loves to be outside so he just enjoyed watching all the kids.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Summer Time!!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
OH MY GOSH! he is darling! he looks like wes with your eyes. He is SO cute! Miss you guys!
He's so cute!!!! Kristie, I've never seen you look happier! I'm glad you guys are doing well!!!
What a cutie!! You all look so happy and what an adorable family. You really do deserve all the happiness in the world. Thank you so much for everything. You are the best!
Love,
Candi
he is growing up so fast! i think that he looks like weston! looks like you guys are having lots of fun this summer!
Yeah a new post! Kooper is such a doll I just love that little guy:) That smile is priceless! Tonight you will have to turn on the Acorn movie again! I couldn't stop laughing:)
kristie! You have the cutest family! I can't wait to see you in a week and a half! YAY!!!
Too cute. I'm glad you are enjoying your time with him. Hope all is going great. How was california? Keep us posted.
He is so cute! I can't wait to take his pictures!! p.s. have you ever seen my family blog? if not here is the address www.kyhlers.blogspot.com.
Your lil one is so cute.. I haven't ever seen him yet.. do you wanna come over next week and watch the finale??
Way cute pics. Kooper is such a stud. You're so lucky. The picture of You and Weston cracks me up. Was that from high school or just the other night? Thanks for the creamies. It really made my night last night.
Hey friends
So I guess you know we didn't move to L.A. we ended up moving to Vegas.
It would have been fun to be neighbors but you will definately be close enough that we will have to come down to play. How is the house hunting going anyways?
Kristie...what a cute blog! I'm not surprised, you've always had the cutest designs and ideas. I heard you guys had a little boy, but I hadn't seen...what a cutie! Hope you guys are doing well.
Kristie- I am so sad your leaving! Thanks so much for doing my hair, it always turns out so cute and I love it! Good luck with the flight and keep in touch. Little Kooper is adorable you will have so much fun being a stay at home mom! Our blog is
Kipanderica.blogspot.com
Erica
your little boy is so cute!I can't beleive that you are moving I am crying inside right now. Who is going to make me beautiful. Hopefully I can see you one more time before you leave.
Oh my gosh Kristie! your little boy is SO dang cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. I am lovin the pics. So you better be coming to vegas for the breaking dawn party. You could totally car pool with me and lex. ROAD TRIP!!!
Hey Kristie, when are you guys leaving Cedar? My husband said he saw you and Kooper- I'm jealous I still haven't got to see him in person! I need to see you before you're gone! I'll be so sad! Call me 586-2399!
Kristie, I can't believe you are going to be gone next week and I still haven't come to visit you. I am going to miss you so much!
Hey Kristie- I found your blog! (From Steve and Kristi Barnes) Little Cooper is so dang cute! I tried calling you to go on walks a couple weeks ago... Do you still want to? I am up for it!
Post a Comment