Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Wes!!! Well ok it was over a week ago, but better late than never right..... !! He is 27, wow how time flies, the older we get the faster time goes. When I use to think of late twenties it sounded so old but now I'm starting to think that it is sounding VERY young!!! We had such a good time, all of our family and a few friends came over and we had a barbecue dinner. I love having family so close, I couldn't help but think how much I will miss them when we leave, they are so good to us and its so nice to have them right around the corner when you need them. But then again LA to St George is a short flight, which Im sure they will be making more often than not, not so much to see Wes and I but litte Kooper!:)

9 comments:

Andrea Gilberg said...

Happy Birthday Wes.... Cute page Kristi. looks like you guys are doing good. Kooper is dang cute.

. said...

Happy birthday Weston! Was it his birthday when we saw you at wal-mart? You should have told us! It was nice to see you by the way. Let's hang out. Go on a walk or something.

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Happy birthday Wes!!! Kristie your blog looks darling!

Bobbi Leavitt said...

how come we werent invited to the birthday? we would have come ;) miss you guys!

tysonbobbileavitt.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

Hi Kristie! It's Chelsea! I saw your blog on a friends! It's been so fun to see how you guys are doing. I'm so happy for you and cute little Kooper. He's adorable!!!!
Love, Chels

The Robinson's said...

Your BBQ was great:) Kristie the blog looks all professional! Way to go- now maybe you can teach me:) We need to play this summer before you guys leave in Aug.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Such cute pics of your little, Kooper--he is a doll!

--Jen Roper

Chelsea said...

Hi Kristie, I don't have your email, but I wanted to give you the link to our blog: http://chelsearholt.blogspot.com/

It's so fun to see how you guys are doing! Love, Chels

Jason & Karen said...

HEY YOU GUYS! What happened to us getting together again soon? We seriously had SO MUCH FUN with you guys. We are sad that we didn't do much before your move! So let us know your schedule. We really want to go do something FUN!