Oh my gosh... you didn't tell me he was standing- what the heck??? I'm excited to get together next week- we really do need to catch up. btw- I love my hair! thank you, you did a great job... as always! Call me and let me know what day is good for you.
WOW, I STILL HAVEN'T MET YOUR BABY AND HE IS ALREADY GETTING BIG! HE IS SOOO CUTE! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU BEFORE YOU MOVE TO CALIFORNIA! I MIGHT GO TO ST. GEORGE IN JUNE.
Well, isn't he the cutest little thing ever! I cannot believe he's standing already--he isn't old enough! Cameron and I have a blog---you should go and look! Nothing special like yours though--it's only just the two of us and it better stay that way for a long time! I think you know what I mean!
."I believe in the family where there is a husband who regards his companion as his greatest asset and treats her accordingly; where there is a wife who looks upon her husband as her anchor and strength. The cultivation of such a home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, Love, and, endurance, and sacrifice; but it is worth all of these and more.".... ~~ Gordon B. Hinckley~~
7 comments:
Oh my gosh... you didn't tell me he was standing- what the heck???
I'm excited to get together next week- we really do need to catch up. btw- I love my hair! thank you, you did a great job... as always! Call me and let me know what day is good for you.
I can't believe he is standing! He is so cute!
WOW, I STILL HAVEN'T MET YOUR BABY AND HE IS ALREADY GETTING BIG! HE IS SOOO CUTE! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU BEFORE YOU MOVE TO CALIFORNIA! I MIGHT GO TO ST. GEORGE IN JUNE.
I can't believe how big he is!! He is such a cutie!
How is he standing!!! He is going to be walking like way early! That is crazy. Isn't he only like six months? He is adorable. love the outfit.
I can't get over how cute he is!! I am glad I got to see ya for a minute the other day. We really do need to get together before you leave k? love ya!
Well, isn't he the cutest little thing ever! I cannot believe he's standing already--he isn't old enough! Cameron and I have a blog---you should go and look! Nothing special like yours though--it's only just the two of us and it better stay that way for a long time! I think you know what I mean!
Post a Comment