It has been forever since I have posted any new pictures so I went a little crazy! I feel like there is not enough time in a day anymore to do all the things that I want to. It still amazes me that such a small little person can take up so much time and at the same time be the most rewarding thing that I have ever done. Yesterday was my first Mothers day, and every time one of my friends text me, or a family member said "happy mothers day", it honestly gave me chills. I love and cherish every second of being a Mom. I am so thankful for Kooper and the sweet little spirit that he brings into our home! I had an amazing day....Thanks Wes, and Kooper!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kristi, Cute page, sorry I couldnt help you, My life was like crazy around that time but i'm glad you got it figured out. Fun times, kooper is so cute
Your baby is so cute and he's growing so fast. Enjoy him while you can, and enjoy that fun southern california sun...we are going to miss Weston..Brenda
Kristi-your blog is so dang cute. THanks a lot for getting me hooked. Eren
how do I add you as a blog friend?Thanks for commenting on my blog-you are the cutest
Hey I am so glad you found me!~ I could not remember what your page was your baby is so cute also yes Hestons hair is curly it is so fun!
Post a Comment