Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hectic

You know its time to update your blog when you have TWENTY-SEVEN comments!! Its been a little hectic around here lately, good hectic... but hectic! We have had the privilege of having both of our families come and stay with us. My parents came a week before Halloween, we had so much fun! We went to Disneyland which is always a good time, Koop is still a little young to enjoy it but my nieces had a blast! The weather was so nice when they were here so we spent a lot of time at the pool. The week after they came, I went home to work, I stayed so busy it was great(thank you to all of my dedicated clients:)) When we were home it was Koops first Halloween and it was fun to be around family, he got so much candy that he obviously doesn't eat, but don't worry Grandpa Kent took care of that!:) The week after that my in laws came to visit us, we spent a lot of time at the beach, shopping and just being together, it was great!
Sorry about the long post, hopefully things will slow down and Ill have more time to stay updated on life!
The whole fam at Diseyland

After splash mountain, we were so wet...and yes I had on white pants!
Koop was a lion for Halloween, He was so happy all night, I think he knew he looked cute:)

We had to go to Santa Monica so Kent and Pam could reminisce, its one of our least favorite beaches, its always cold!

9 comments:

Andrea Gilberg said...

I'm so excited you decided to post something. I have been wondering about you guys. How is everything, does Weston like school. Daniel likes his just a lot of studing. Anyways, Cooper looked soooooo cute in that costume. I love it. Hope all is well. I miss your haircuts, I did my own the other day I am scared to go out here.haah

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

that is the cutest little lion I have seen!!! Great job! Thanks for the update - love keeping up with you guys! We need to skype.

Three Guys and a Gal said...

You are alive. I was starting to worry!! Sounds like you have been having fun!! Kooper was so cute for halloween!!

Anonymous said...

Cooper was such a cute little lion!-the cutest i've seen!!! I miss ya! My hair girl just isn't the same up here....I miss my blondes!!!

Christa said...

Oh YAY Kristie-
We worry about you guys all the way out there in Cali! j/k
He was adorable- as usual!!!
I'll have to catch up with you on one of your visits home to work!

Chelsea said...

Seriously, no babies are that happy in a costume! I can't believe how big his smiles always are! You're so blessed!!!

The Robinson's said...

Kooper is the most adorable lion ever!!! When are you guys going to be in town for Thanksgiving? We would love to see you guys:) Are you going to do hair when you're here? I am trying to decide if I should wait or get it done... let me know what your schedule is looking like.

Carrick family said...

Oh your little boy is soooo cute! I love his blue eyes! You got to go to Disneyland! How fun!!!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, look at little Koop and that little Lion outfit! What a little cutie pie! I can't believe how big he's getting! Sounds like you guys had fun at Disneyland, and glad you were able to see both of your families! Can't wait to see you guys! Dan is already talking about golfing with Weston and 'the fam'...can't wait to see you guys!love ya girl!