Just a quick reminder, or for those of you that don't know, I will be coming home to do hair for a week the last week of October. The dates are Oct 27- Nov 1st, but I will also be back the Monday before Thanksgiving (Nov 24th) and I will be staying for 2 weeks!! If you would like an appointment just let me know! Thanks:)
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
Hey! i defintely am in need of a hair appointment! Probably friday afternoon if you can fit me in sometime. Just let me know! It looks like your having fun! Thanks! Taryn
Hi Kristi! I am going to be home over Thanksgiving and I would LOVE to have my hair done (it's bad!) I know we want to take family pictures during that time so the soonest you could do it, the better. Thanks!
Whats up! Hey my little sis. Amanda wants to try to get an appointment with ya in a couple weeks... let me know if you can get her in or not. any time after 2:40pm. I can't wait to see you and especially cute little Kooper!Hope all is well:)
KRISTIE, I NEED ONE BAD! JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN FIT ME IN... WHENEVER! I LOVE YOUR POST ABOUT GENERAL CONFERENCE AND HOW MONSEN MUST HAVE BEEN TALKING TO YOU, AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN HE WAS GIVING HIS TALK! I THOUGHT OH NO, MAYBE I SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT THOSE THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE. ESPECIALLY LATELY WITH NOW HAVING THREE KIDS I FEEL SO OVERWHELMED. IN FACT I ASKED JUSTIN IF THAT MEANT MAYBE I SHOULDN'T DO THEM AS OFTEN, THE CLEANING PART.... HHAHAH! TALK TO YOU LATER!
I need one?!?! Will you fly to Miami ;)
Hey I wanted to let you know I finally have a blog! It's
http://foreverhoyt.blogspot.com/ Also if you get a minute will you put my website in your favorites? It's www.babyblossom.biz Thanks
Brittany
Kristie that's perfect, i'll take the 28th at 7:30 P.M. Still at the Hair Styling Shop? Thanks so much for getting back with me!
i already have my hair appointment scheduled with you... Sunday Night!! Or saturday? I dont really care witch day but alls i know is my hair is needing you BAD!! lets plan some fun things when you come here!! im excited to see you guys... p.s. i just screened your call dont feel sad! sure love ya!!
one more thing... see how all your comments have thier picture next to it?? mine doesnt??? what the heck???????
hey losers. hows life? oh i need a haircut too.
HEY THERE! Can I change my appt to Thursday the 30th? If you have anything earlier in the morning. Maybe 10ish? If that works?
I am writing this for Jennifer. She would like an appointment Monday the 27th if you have anything. You can call her or email me or whatever! Mid morning.
Hey Kristie-
I'm not sure if I already commented and said I wanted an appointment if you still have any or not. But if you have anything left, I definitely need one!
Looks like you're having lots of fun in your new place. He's growing so fast! Such an adorable little guy!
I have left a message about an appt.... did you write me in? Call me and let me know!!! thanks
Kristie! Hey this is Audrey (Nielson) Waldron from Cedar.... Anyway I found your blog and thought I would drop you a line and say "hello." So, hello and you have the cutest baby boy with amazing eyes!!! Hope all is well ttyl :)
By the way, in case you didn't know I'm a little slow sometimes j/k :) my blog is joshuaaudreyfamily.blogpsot.com
drop me a line sometime, take care!!
I wish I could fly all the way home to Utah just to have my hair done and sip Diet Cokes with you...oh what I would give!! I miss you girl, Dan and I decided that when we come for christmas, we're totally going to have a "White Family pajama party" with the Swindlehursts, and we'll watch movies, and play games and eat loads of crap until we get sick. And then the guys can go golfing, and us girls will have a girls day. Are you in?
I'll do wednesday at 3:30 if that still works for you. If its not okay anymore, just let me know and I can come any of the other times you mentioned. Can't wait!
Hey Kristie, Do you do hair here in Pasadena or just in Cedar? I have a girl that has done my hair since high school but it's a little bit of a drive now. I'd love to have someone closer. Just a highlight and trim. Nothing exciting. Let me know. packerlauren@gmail.com
Thanks!
p.s. I'm the other new girl in the ward. with the twins.
Hey i totally forgot its Halloween that is so fun your going to dress cooper up he will be so cute! If you could fit me in Saturday that would be wonderful if your doing hair that day. Its a crazy week for me so if ya can't I will just have to wait till next time! I'm sure your going to be crazy too! Just let me know! Travel safe!
Kristie,
I got your name from Liz Sharp. I have been looking for someone to do my hair and Liz's always looks so cute! I am very interested in an appointment sometime after Thanksgiving. Let me know: jillbsimms@yahoo.com
Thank you!
Hey Kristie. Its Trudy Bartholomew from Evans. Remember me? I linked to your blog from Julies cuz she mentioned that you two have been best friends forever. Anyway wanted to say hi and your little boy is super cute. Drop me a line sometime, trudybarth@gmail.com.. Talk to ya soon. Trudy
Kristie- I am anxiously awaiting some halloween picture!!I finally have a blog! willnjill.blogspot.com
Hey, I need your email address so can you send me your email address cuz I want to make my blog private. Thanks!!
Kristi - I don't know how to get a hold of you to make an appt. so email me at stephiew@hotmail.com when you get a chance. Like I said on my earlier post, the sooner you could fit me in, the better.
Thanks!
Hi Kristi,
YES, I would like an appointment. Please let me know how to set one up. Thanks!
Post a Comment