OK.... So anybody that knows me, knows that all this presidential stuff is really not my thing, I have never been way interested in any of it, but i guess when you have a little more time on your hands you get sucked right into it! All day today I have been looking forward to the debate, mainly because I was so sick of the media giving Palin such a hard time! So anybody that watched it knows what an amazing job Palin did! I feel like she is so likable and down to earth where as Biden is your typical politician. Anyway it was really good, I never had any doubt in Palin I knew she could step up to the plate when she needed to most...and she did!!:)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, we are total political junkies now too! We've been glued to the TV, (probably just like everyone else in America), waiting to see what's going to happen next. It's crazy times. Dan and I were so impressed with Palin, she did amazing, and you can tell the remarkable VP she'd be too. Okay, that little Koop is just too precious. Those eyes. I could just gobble him up!! p.s. I told Ju bunz to tell you...I tried sending you like a BUNCH of pictures from the wedding and farewell, (super cute ones of you guys), and my email did this funky thing and it froze up and didn't send. Anyway, I might have to try sending like 6 different emails. But I tried. We miss you guys! This is a long comment.
I think I like her because she's not corrupt.
Post a Comment