Friday, September 26, 2008



We are just getting to go for our morning stroll, Koop gets so excited to get out he is a big people watcher!
I mentioned before that Kooper loves to just scoot around, its pretty funny, he has gotten so fast! I'm beginning to think that he will never crawl because he can get anywhere by scooting.

Yesterday morning when I was feeding Koop he was being so silly, he laugh was cracking me up so I had to record him for a min. Kids get a kick out of the weirdest things....(don't mind my crazy hair, I think thats what was making him laugh):)

10 comments:

Jenny Wilson said...

listening/watching a baby giggle is one of my favorite things EVER!!!! He is SOO precious. I miss those days!
By the way, his "scooting" looks like it is so much more harder to do than if he would just crawl! It is making him tough for sure!

Hollie said...

His scoot is soo cute!! Looks like you guys have fun all day. :)

MegHaNE said...

i love their little laughs! how cute is he! ps: i think your crazy hair is so fun! haha

. said...

He is soo cute. I just love his little laugh. Your new page looks great too! Andrea Gilberg the second!

Candi and Skeet said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! And where do you get your cute templates??
I am sorry I missed you while you were here. I hope you don't hate me.

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

You look so great!! And what fun videos. He is in such a fun stage!! Keep the post coming.

Andrea Gilberg said...

So cute.. love the new page. How are you liking it there. Does weston like school? Are you going to cedar for christmas, let me know when and if you are doing hair, i'm scared to get it cut out here I dont know what to do...

The Robinson's said...

I love Kooper's little laugh and his scoot is too funny! I hope all is well!! Miss ya...can't wait until the last week of Oct. to see you guys! I hope all is well:)

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! He really does just SCOOT! I don't think i've ever seen a baby do that....well I haven't been around too many! You know me! I miss you!

Carrick family said...

Oh my gosh, he is soooooo cute!! I love his beautiful blue eyes! He got hat from his mom. He is a dang cute baby! I have a question, can I color my hair from box from the store that wont hurt my fetus? No money to go to hairdresser now and my hair is growing too fast!