My Boys!!!
He is getting ready to go!
Look at those eyes!:)
So I promised myself that as soon as we moved I would update my blog more often because I would have so much time on my hands, but before I know it another day has gone by and no updates!!
Well we are back home and Im loving every second of being home with Kooper all day, but I won't lie it is defiantly an adjustment:) It is so fun to watch him doing new things all the time, he is moving all over the place, I would say crawling but its more of an "inching" its pretty funny to watch and its amazing how fast that little turd can go!
Weston is loving school, its so nice that he his finally doing and studying something he loves. Even though he is so busy with school and studying he finds time to spend with Koop and I. It makes my day to see the way Weston is with Kooper.
My visit back home was good, it was so nice to see my family and friends. The stay was way to long we actually missed it here...well mainly Wes:) But we will be back the last week in October so that I can work again.
Well Im really rambling on but next time hopefully it wont be 3 weeks since my last post:)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Way to long!!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
he is getting so big! he is adorable with his big blue eyes! what a little cutie. i'm glad to hear that you guys are liking it in california!
He is getting so big. It sounds like you guys have adjusted pretty well in California.
What fun pics of kooper. I love the one where he is looking up at you, too precious. Glad you are back in California,it's fun to be together as a family. My favorite time too is when cort is playing with Metz. Get on skype so we can chat!!
Hey girl- enjoy this time before he is really crawling and getting around- Ashlyn is getting into EVERYTHING!! She crawls like 45 MPH and pulls herself up to stand at everything- couch, wall, your legs... you name it! I can't turn my back for a minute- She holds onto the couch and walks from end to end. It is scary how quick they grow! I miss when she was so tiny and dependent- but these times are so fun, to see them do all these 1st things. I love it!
Enjoy your nice weather in Cali.
Post a Comment