K.. So its a long story but I had to come home a little early(emergency root canal) so now I'm just staying until the 14th of September. Anyway I'm going to work the whole time so if ya need an appointment just let me know:)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sorry!!! I hope it's not our fault . . . pass it over the internet!! Good luck and enjoy being in Cedar.
Kristy I am so glad you are in town! My hair is in much need of some help! I will call ya tomorrow! Erica
I tried to email you some pictures from the wedding, but apparently I had too many pictures, so I got a message that said delivery failed. Anyway, I'm so sorry to hear about your root canal, and hope it wasn't too grueling. We miss you guys, you are the greatest. Dan saw a guy in church on Sunday that looked like Weston from the back, and it made us miss you guys!
Hey, Kristie how are you? How's the life of a stay at home MOM? I love it, i bet you do too!? I think i've gone as long as i can and need a hair appointment...bad! Are you still in Cedar or have you gone home yet?
Post a Comment