Friday, August 22, 2008

Hair Appointment???

I am coming to town on Monday September 8th through Sat the 14th to work. If anybody needs a hair appointment just let me know. If you dont have my cell number email me at davisk20@hotmail.com, and we will go from there! I will post a reminder when it gets a little closer. I look forward to seeing all of you, I defiantly miss it!!:) If its a little soon and you don't quite need an appointment yet, I will be back the last 2 weeks of October. See ya soon.

8 comments:

Andrea Gilberg said...

I wish I was still in cedar so you can cut my hair. I just got one but it just isnt as good as your hair cuts are, I dont know what to do, maybe over christmas I can meet up with you.

Andrea Gilberg said...

Oh yeah, How do you like being away... we have now been in VA for a week, I'm doing ok so far. That is funny that you have to speak on sunday, Our branch has 30-40 active memebers, crazy we are going to be doing like everything out here anyways, someday school will be over and we can start our real lives.

Jeanette said...

Hey! This is Jeanette, I work with Julie! I found your blog when I was looking at Dee's. Anyway, I know you only do your VIP people when you come to Cedar, so who is somebody in Cedar that I can go to? I need a hair cut in the worst way and I hate finding someone new! My best friend does it usually, but she lives in Layton...way too far to drive for a haircut!

Bode & Taryn said...

Hey! i can't believe I stumbled upon your blog! It is so cute! Anyways i'm glad your adjusting ok, the pool everyday can't be too bad:) i am glad you are coming in october i will definetly need to see ya then! i miss ya tons!! i hope everything is going great!!

Christa said...

Are you already booked up for your September visit? I wanted to see you before you left- but, never got around to it... you know how that is with the baby and all!
let me know if you have time either visit, I'm waiting until I can see you!

Sharps said...

Hey
I know I already told ya but I am SO in! I just got a cut but i am wanting to go all dark. SO we will be just doing an all over color. I will keep in touch! SEE YA LADY
LIZZY

April Leydsman Mason said...

Hi Kristie....

This is April Leydsman and I found your blog through Bree's blog. It has been so so long since I have seen or talked to you. Your little boy is ADORABLE.... you can check out my blog at masonian.blogspot.com and hopefully we can keep in touch. I hope all is well with you guys and I hope to hear from you soon.

Carrick family said...

Oh I can not wait for you guys to move up to SLC! I would love to be close to you. I still can't find the best hairdresser as you!! I may go to St. George during 3rd week of Oct and I want you to do my hair for sure!