So we are here now and things are good! I know it will take some time to get used to, but I love the area and our place is pretty nice! Kooper is doing good Im so glad that Im able to stay home with him now! He is growing so fast it makes me a little sad:( But at least now Im blessed to have the wonderful opportunity to watch him grow! We went to our ward for the first time on Sunday, it was really good! In fact so good that they asked us to speak in sacrament NEXT Sunday!!! Can you believe it, Im so not a pubic speaker and most of the time Im good at flying under the radar!! It will be good though at least we dont know anybody yet so it cant be that bad.....right?? Well now that I really dont have a life my posts wont be so long! I'll try and keep them shorter in the future!:)


The rest of these photos were taken by Abbey, she is amazing! She does all of Koopers "photo shoots":) She does everything, I really have never been so pleased before with any other photographer! She is so patient with Kooper ...and his crazy mother! Her website is www.abbeykyhl.com(thanks for everything Abbey)This picture was taken before we left. Weston's Family all went up to their cabin it was such nice weather! I love the mountains I all ready miss them!!!
Im pretty sure Kooper gets his pretty eyes from Daddy.
The Swimming also wears him out, thats another reason we LOVE to go:)
So this is my new life! We go to the pool everyday, as you can tell we are lacking some sun!! He loves the water and it gives us something to do!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Trying to get settled!!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Dang it.... I haven't told you about the best baby boat out there! Just kidding- yours is great! I miss you guys. Kooper IS SO DANG CUTE!!!!!!!!
Hey you... this is Dee! I finally found your blog that Julie told me about. You look and sound like you are doing really well... good for you! I can't wait to see you when you come in September!!
Yea anything that wears them out!!! I promise you will find your groove there and before you know it you'll be busy kristie again. It will start to feel like home. Promise!!!!
Hey, I'm so sad u moved to California but I'm sure ur enjoying it there. Your Kooper is sooo adorable! I love his cute face!! Cute pictures!
Hi Kristi! I have to laugh, because just as we got married at the same time, had our first baby at the same time, we have the same taste in baby floaties!!! Check out my 4th of July post to see what I mean. I hope you are enjoying Cali. I am truly jealous that you get to live there. Do you know when you'll be going back to visit Cedar?
Hi Kristi! I have to laugh, because just as we got married at the same time, had our first baby at the same time, we have the same taste in baby floaties!!! Check out my 4th of July post to see what I mean. I hope you are enjoying Cali. I am truly jealous that you get to live there. Do you know when you'll be going back to visit Cedar?
i can't believe how much he looks like weston! what a little cutie! hope that everything is going well for you in california!
I looked at Abby's site, she has an album of Kooper- Gosh, he is so cute!!!
You guys sure made a cute baby!
Post a Comment