Ok so, Im SOOO over do, every time I post a new post I pledge to do better....but here I am once again way behind! We have been so busy with family coming to visit then of course me going back and forth to work, I feel like I have just been on the go for so long its really time to slow down!! So if your not in the mood to look at a bunch of random pictures you might as well just skip this blog and head to the next.
My sister in law and her family came to visit a few weeks ago, we had so much fun. We went down to San Diego to go to Lego Land then went to Disney Land.
Lego Land was ok, but Koop was too little for all most ALL of the rides so we actually left early and went to our hotel so he could nap.... so if your kids aren't at least 5 or 6 dont waste your time:)
I hate that San Diego is always so cold! Whenever we see a carousal Kooper gets so excited and he has to ride it...This one really lasted like ten minutes... poor Wes!He loved all the rides at Disney Land, his favorite was Pirates of the Caribbean. The only hard part was teaching him that we have to WAIT in line... he doesn't get it!
And last of all just a random bath picture that i think is cute! Gosh I love this kid...even though he has been trying to get molars for about a week now and all I hear is whine whine whine.....(is that how you spell it)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
yes, teething sucks! ashlyn just broke 4 teeth through this week- that brings her total to 16- she is miserable. its the worst.
He is so cute Kristie! You look so good. I still need your email so I can invite you to my blog. elina_17@yahoo.com
oh you live in such a fun place. thats so awesome you guys do so much! And hello skinnyness. What the crap;0 cant wait to see you again!
Yeah, a post! I've been so out of touch I count on these things for updates on everyone. Don't stress about blogging, summers are for family and friends. We can always catch up in the fall right! Thanks for the Lego land tip. Mike really wanted to take Max there.
p.s. Molars suck, but it will pass
Love all the pictures!! cant wait to see you guys!
I have been waiting for a new post and realize that you finally put something up...yaya!!! Lego Land looked amazing so I am glad you shared that with us. Kooper is too cute.
So, so cute!! I love the pictures. I hope one day we'll both be in the same state at the same time!!
Hi guys! Great meeting you yesterday at Greg & Becky's July 4th shindig!! =) Awesome blog, too -- the fam looks great! Well, this is me -- there should be a link to my blog via this comment, but just in case blogger glitches, here's my info:
www.chanceraspberry.blogspot.com
chanceraspberry@hotmail.com
Thanks and have a great rest o' the weekend.
- Chance
Post a Comment