Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mother-in-law.... and first bath

We were lucky enough to have Weston's Mom come and stay with us last week! It was so fun having her here! Most people I know would totally dread having their Mother-in-law come and stay for a week but honestly we were all looking forward to it! Kooper was in Heaven the whole week, he loves playing with Grandma...she spoils him rotten! Grandma and her 3 boys:)

She helped with baths.....Changed lots of bums.....Got up early with Kooper....

And this was her reward....a new hair due! I have a nice little salon set up in our basement but the down side...no shampoo bowl, but really who needs a shampoo bowl when you have a nice long counter and a big kitchen sink???




8 comments:

Hollie said...

haha I love that. I have had to do that every summer and people love it. They think it's way more comfortable than a salon shampoo chair. :) Karver is so cute! I wish I lived close so I could come see your face and give him a cuddle.

The Andersens said...

So cute!! I love karvers little face!! Sooo precious...I can't wait to hold him! You really need to come here soon! P.s. Loved the birthday month song on my answer machine!

Taylors said...

Karver is a doll! CRAZY LOTS of hair!!! I can't remember if Kooper's was that dark and that much! I loved the story of driving in the car too :) So funny. Love the hair, I will totally come hang out for a week, change diapers and play with kids to get to lay on the counter :)

Brooke Ulrich said...

Can I come stay for a week and get the same reward? :) That would only be fair, just sayin'. :)

The Rollo Crew said...

Congrats on the new baby!! He is so HANDSOME!! Miss you guys!
XOXO Melanie

The Andersens said...

So i know youre busy and all, being a mother of 2. But could u up date this blog of yours once in a while?? p.s. You come in like 4 days!!! I have lots of fun things planned so i hope you sre up for it! love ya!

Erin Marriott said...

How fun to have your sweet Mother-in-law come and stay with you! I feel the same way about Linda...I know most of my friends would not so much get excited to have their mother-in-law come, but I love it when she's here! And Pam is such a big help, she is so sweet. It looked like you guys had fun. And what a fun reward...a full service salon in your basement?!! Okay girl, I like really want to come out and visit me Pueblo. We can go down to the local burrito stand, pick up some sombreros....and of course make a day of it in your salon! I like really miss you girl. I'm so sad you are in Cedar right now and I'm so not. Ju buns said she was going to have a play date with you. So jealous. Maybe one of these days our trips will align. Love u girl.

Erin Marriott said...

P.s. After all that, I didn't even tell you how PRECIOUS little Karver is! He is perfect. And I think he totally looks like Kooper. I can't believe you are a mom of two boys! You are the cutest mom.