Today I feel like we have reached a milestone! Kooper asked to hold "baby brother" with out us saying a word!! It may have only lasted about 30 seconds but hey, better than nothing! I feel like Kooper is finally getting used to having Karver around. He still does his fair share of naughty things to get our attention but I really feel like its getting better...for example the other day when Karver was crying in the car instead of saying throw him out the window(like he usually does)...he said" throw ME out the window!" Ha Ha
Monday, May 30, 2011
Slowly but surely...
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This brings back bad memories! Gav always said Take her back to the hospital! That is good he wanted to hold him!
So I probably shouldn't laugh at that, but seriously I'm busting up right now :) That is the funniest, kids are hilarious and definitely tell it how it is Good or Bad! So glad he's warming up to him, they will be best friends before you know it I'm sure. Thanks for sharing, I needed a good laugh, Lol!!!
Haha I think it's hilarious that is first thought is to throw him out the window. Not even an, "uh oh mommy, he needs some milk.." or anything! Kids are too funny. I'm glad life is becoming more normal for you guys!
That.is.hilarious!!!!! I love kids' honesty and really hasn't there been a time with constant crying that YOU want to go out the window!!! :)
Post a Comment