I never got around to doing a Mothers Day post because I was really preoccupied about being induced the next day. So I realize this is very late but I had to post this picture Kooper brought home from church. Of course when he gave it to me in a cute little frame I instantly started bawling...hormones?? Maybe....
I feel so incredibly blessed to be a Mother to two healthy precious boys. The love that I have for them is so overwhelming and I'm thankful to my Heavenly Father for trusting me enough to raise two of his precious boys.
Kooper's sunbeam teacher is so cute, I love that she took the time to do this for her little class!Love these boys!!! Kooper is getting more and more used to having "baby brother" around.
I'm also so grateful for an amazing Mother. She has always been such an amazing example to me and everyone around her. She has taught me so much through out my life and I will forever be grateful for all that she has done for me and for teaching me to be the best Mother that I can be through her amazing example.
I'm also lucky enough to have an amazing Mother in law. She is always so willing to help us out whenever we need anything at all. I feel so blessed to be so close to her and have the relationship that we do. Our kids are so lucky to have such an amazing Grandma!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Army of Helaman...
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I cant believe you had to wait so long for your epidural! Oh my gosh. My nurses told me as soon as I felt cramping I could get one. Best delivery EVER! dang girl. You pretty much went natural. WELL, he is so cute. And I hope you are loving it and doing okay. Two little boys. HOW FUN! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment