Ever since we got rid of Kooper's binky and put him in a big boy bed he has had the hardest time sleeping...and yes its been like 8 months but for the past 3 months or so he wants Wes or I to sleep with him or he wants to sleep on our floor...but this happens about 2 or 3am and and that point we are just so tired we give in. BAD HABIT! It already takes him forever to get to sleep because he wants one of us to lay with him and then if we get up he throws the biggest fit. Anyway long story short we wanted to break all these bad sleep habits before the baby comes so we resorted to a bribe, and I dont regret it one bit! In fact Im all about bribes these days, another bad habit??..maybe...do I care??...not really!
We found a perfect size trampoline at Sams club and he wanted it so bad so we told him if he would sleep in his bed all night then he could get it. We had actually been looking for one anyway but why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone?? It took 2 nights of taking him back to his room 47 times and letting him cry for about 2 hours the first night and 45min the second and then WALA....he has been sleeping in his bed all night for a week or so now!
Since we have gotten the trampoline he is down stairs constantly jumping, he loves loves loves it! It fits in our basement which I love but here in a few weeks we will take it out side for the summer.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Im all about bribes!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
bribes can do miracles with 3 year olds!!!!!!!1
Love it!! I'm all about bribes... Love the trampoline. I really want one for the twins. Love the pictures....
I'm sure I will be all about bribes once Amelia actually understands what's going on. So far she doesn't understand that peeing in the potty will get her jelly beans. Dang.
You killed 3 birds with one stone! This trampoline will get you through the crazy days with a newborn and keeping little kooper entertained! sammy and chloe jump on our tramp EVERY DAY and we have had it for 2 years! good choice! CONGRATS ON NEW BABY!!!! HOORAY~
You killed 3 birds with one stone! This trampoline will get you through the crazy days with a newborn and keeping little kooper entertained! sammy and chloe jump on our tramp EVERY DAY and we have had it for 2 years! good choice! CONGRATS ON NEW BABY!!!! HOORAY~
Post a Comment