Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pirate Party

I know its way past Kooper's birthday but my friend just gave me the cd with all the pictures on it so I wanted to post a few of all the decorations, I think it turned out pretty cute:) He had such a good time with all his little friends!









5 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Holy Mother of the Year! That looks like an AMAZING party!
Are you my neighbor yet?

Lacey said...

Absolutely Adorable! Job well done!

The Andersens said...

That's the best pirate party I have ever seen! You went all out. But then again I wouldn't expect anything less from u! You pretty much should open up a party business.

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

Look at you going all out!! I wish I had the time.

Brittany said...

That is the cutest party ever! You are so creative and fun. What a lucky kid.