Thursday, February 23, 2012

Going Private....

So I guess the time has come where I feel like I need to go private. Please leave your name and email address if you still want to read my blog. Thanks!

35 comments:

Kari and Jonathan said...

I wanna read! :)

Kari phelps

Karigustav@aol.com

Candi and Skeet said...

Oh no! I hope nothing in particular prompted this. It has me worried now! Please invite me!! cprisbrey@yahoo.com

Rick said...

Camie
camie_8@hotmail.com

:) Hope all is well! boy oh boy does my hair need you... and I need a good chat!!

this isn't Rick, it's Camie, I just am too lazy to log him out :)

Kylee Benesh said...

kyleeb1020@gmail.com

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

Oh no! I hope all is well!! Please don't forget me:mememomma@hotmail.com!! THANKS!!

Delanceys said...

allisondelancey@yahoo.com

MegHaNE said...

Meg
meghannealbrecht@yahoo.com
good luck with the move :)

Hollie said...

hollibear_05@hotmail.com


Miss you cute lady!

Lynae Bae said...

i love reading your blog, you have such a darling family. :)
Lynae Lewis
lynae_nae@hotmail.com

Andrea Gilberg said...

me me me
gibergfamily@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hey you.... I know we don't talk much but I still check on your blog. So if you're okay with me doing so here is my email. deannachristensen83@gmail.com. Hope everything is going well:)

Steve and McKenzie said...

Add me! I love keeping up on your family:) your kids are so cute! Mckenziehyde@hotmail.com

Bridget and Derrik said...

I can't believe how big your cute boys are getting, its crazy how fast they grow! Hope things in your guys' neck of the woods are great :) I'm a slacking Blogger lately, but one of these days ill have time again to check in on everyone and maybe even update my own, ha!

bridget.shakespear@gmail.com

Jeff and Ashley said...

Ashley
acrossland28@gmail.com

Hadley's said...

Add us too! It is always fun to catch up on you guys!
jocelynhadley@yahoo.com

Katie Robb said...

Katie Robb
Katie_triangle@yahoo.com

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

Janelle McRae

janelle.mcrae.24@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

Hi!!! It's been so fun seeing what you guys are up to. Keep me in the loop please!!! chelsearholt@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Jennydannels@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Elina_17@yahoo.com

Elin Brotherson said...

elinjenson@yahoo.com!!!

papa sage said...

This will most likely say papa sage which he had nothing to do about in the first place . For some reason I can't post my name and his name is popping up on everyone's blogs so please include me krisiew@hotmail. You'll have to tell him you loved his comment , I love and miss you

alaynamarriott said...

I love seeing your cute family! I am so excited about your big move!
alaynamarriott@gmail.com

JaKe and NaT* said...

Kristie..i would love to keep followin you and your cute family.. mmwaa2006@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

elina_17@yahoo.com

The Robinson's said...

Hey girl...I have been thinking about going private too?? Anyway, let me know how to do it, when you do. :) Add me...
ang215@gmail.com

The Andersens said...

Add me please. Or I'll just add myself since I will probably be the one to add all these people in for you! Have you found me some cute bedding for the twins? IK thanks bye.

Crescent said...

Add me! crescentmarchant@gmail.com

Prescott Family said...

melissadompier@yahoo.com

Matt and Stephanie said...

Please invite me.
stephaniscott72@yahoo.com

Bobbi Leavitt said...

bobbi leavitt

bobbileavitt@gmail.com

ak studio & design said...

Better ad me lady!!!

Kristi Barnes said...

Kristi Barnes kristiking84@hotmail.com

Carrick family said...

Please do add me..
shellee.carrick@gmail.com

Nicole DeMille said...

Nicole DeMille
baue0925@hotmail.com