Thursday, April 12, 2012

Valentine Day Party...

Before we left Colorado we had a little "supper club" Valentine Party at our house. Supper club was a fun little group of about 10 couples that would get together every month and either pick a fun restaurant or you can host it at your house. February was our month so we had a Valentine Party. I'm so bummed I didn't get pictures of the group, but I got a few before the party. We had Cafe Rio for dinner, chocolate dipped strawberries, cookies, chocolate cake and mini cheesecakes for dessert. We played a few games...got a few "naughty" prizes and laughed until our stomachs hurt! Good Times!

1 comments:

The Andersens said...

Holy crap! Best party ever!! Well I'm sure it was, i wasn't exactly there but I might as well have been! Love the decorations and all the yummy food!! Good job!