I loved Kooper's preschool this year, I was so sad to move because I didn't want to take him out of his school. His class had a little party for him on his last day, he loved it! His teacher just emailed me telling me how EVERY single day at snack the kids talk about how Kooper has moved, and then 2 of the little girls always talk about how there are no mountains where Kooper lives now. SO cute, I love that they still talk about him!Kooper and his teacher Ms. Sherry. She is the nicest lady you have ever met, we miss her so much!
Kooper and Ms. Ronnie. Every Wednesday was "lunch buddies" and Kooper would bring his own lunch and would get to go to Ms. Ronnie's class room for an hour. He LOVED lunch buddies and especially Ms. Ronnie!
Kooper's first little girlfriend..Issie:)
His buddies!
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Last day of Pre School:(
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How cute. I just love koop!
Post a Comment