We were able to go home for a little over a week during Easter, we had such a good time seeing family and friends. My friend Julie and I decided to have a little Easter Egg hunt for the kiddos, luckily the weather cooperated and the kids had a blast!Waiting patiently for the party to start.
Yummy food!
Kooper and Julie's twins...impossible to get them all to look at the camera at the same time!I love Karver in the back ground, eating his carrot and loving life:)
Ready...Set....GO!!!
So excited, his face says it all!
Checkin' out the goods, and Karver still gnawing on that carrot!
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Easter Party...
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was such a fun little party!! It turned out so perfect. The kids had so much fun. Love the pictures!! And love you!
Ps good job on getting caught up on your blog! We r like total "all or nothing people" I decided. We both don't blog for like 10 months and then we get motivated to do 25 posts in one day! Haha I love us! Go big or go home!
Post a Comment