I just love my mom, she is always doing fun things to get everybody involved and when it comes to Holidays she always goes all out! She had an Easter Egg hunt for all the grand kids and then all of the " big kids" got to do a hunt with lots of sweet prizes and of course it was a total hit! After the egg hunts we had pizza and dessert. I love being able to spend time with our families, it's so nice to be closer to home!My cute Mother in law, occupying Karver so I can take pictures! Love her!
My cute prego sister (yes she is 25 weeks and sooo small), Ryan her hubby, and my cool husband getting so excited for the "adult hunt"
Bad picture, but all the kids watching the adult hunt from the deck.
I had to take a picture of this yummy dessert I made for the party, so easy and sooo good!
Thursday, April 12, 2012
My Cute Mom...
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love all the new posts. That dessert looks soo yummy! Recipe please!
Oh I love your mom too! And I love how we crash every single fam party!:)
Post a Comment