When we were in Utah we went to St George for a couple of days and enjoyed the sunshine. We had such a good time. Julie, Craig, & and the twins came down and I also brought all 4 of my nieces to help with the kids. My kids love all of their cousins, so they had a great time. The crew...
Karver was in HEAVEN! He loved his little floaty, and just splashing in the water.
Tayah and Kooper
Brylee and Karver
And then of course to top the weekend off we colored eggs. Kooper was so into it, it was so cute.
Don't I have such a cute hubby?!? I kinda like him;) HAPPY EASTER!
Friday, April 13, 2012
St. George & Eggs!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
St. George looks so nice:) Gotta love that weather. It was fun to see you and your cute boys!!
Post a Comment