Oh my gosh Kristie!! He is so darling. I bet you have your hands full. HOw are you doing making the transition? Getting any sleep at all? I just wanted to say hi and he is DARLING!! (this is candace by the way, i'm just signed in as chad)
."I believe in the family where there is a husband who regards his companion as his greatest asset and treats her accordingly; where there is a wife who looks upon her husband as her anchor and strength. The cultivation of such a home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, Love, and, endurance, and sacrifice; but it is worth all of these and more.".... ~~ Gordon B. Hinckley~~
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Kristie!! He is so darling. I bet you have your hands full. HOw are you doing making the transition? Getting any sleep at all? I just wanted to say hi and he is DARLING!! (this is candace by the way, i'm just signed in as chad)
He is so freaking cute! he is getting so big so fast! Do you love all the little moments with him! what a little cutie
We really like Kooper as a nickname Hadley is so cute, he looks just like his Godfather.
Post a Comment