So everyone in our fam has a pair of these slippers that we get from grandpa Rons store, so my grandparents thought it would be a good idea to get him in them early. They are a little bit big, I know, but he'll grow into them:)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
He is too cute Kristie. So I am sorry I haven't called you back about your "motherly" question. I have been gone all day long and I just finished studying for my test in the morning. It is 11:56 pm and I don't want to wake your butt up but I will call you tomorrow! I promise! Kooper needs me to hold him.
He is so adorable! Good job putting new pictures up. Hope you are doing well.
Kooper is such a cutie! I love the pics you post of him! You are such a good, little mom!
--Jen Roper
Love the slipper!!! you should take a picture like once a month in them to keep track of how big he is getting. So funny.
Hey Kristie its Bridget!!! One of the winger girls told me she saw your blog and to go see how cute your baby is, He is SO darling!!! I love the screaming bath pic's:) SO CUTE! I'm excited to keep in touch, you have always been such a sweetheart to me! Come check out our blog and keep in touch. I hope everythings going great with you two!!!
Kristie, it was so good talking to you the other day, I felt so bad because Lillie was SO needing my attention when you called, and I probably sounded all frazzled!! But thanks so much for all your advice on breastfeeding. I bought a pump today, and it works awesome. I love it because I can port it around wherever I go. It fits in my diaper bag, and it works so well. I'm already noticing a huge increase in my milk supply. Alli is getting more from me, and I'm hoping to ween her off supplementing soon. I took her in today for a re-check of her weight, and she's almost to her birth weight. So things are looking up, and I know I'm going to have a better experience breastfeeding with this one. I'm going to get that vitamin supplement you were talking about, too. I love all the pictures of Kooper...he's such a doll!! He's getting so big. Sorry this is so long, this is turning into an email! Love ya, and thanks again for all the advice!!
So long time no see. haha. I think we are booking the rooms on march first. not sure but thats the plan we just have to wait till then to find out if they have a deal or not. but anyways, hope you are good we have been sick over here. sucky, k have fun.
Kristie... your little boy is so cute. It's been forever, but I do make jen give me updates every now and then. I am so glad that you have your little guy. Isn't being a mom the hardest job that you love the most!!!
Oh he's such a little cutie! Jack looks like a monster compared to him!
Hey Kristie!!! I was so happy to come across your blog and read about how you're doing since I haven't been to Cedar for so long :) Congratuations on the new addition! He is so sweet and it sounds like he's keeping you guys busy. You have such a cute little family!
Hey Kristie, I love the new pics of the baby! I have let my paranoia side take over me again and I am going to lock my blog. I still want you to be able to read it if you want though, so email me and I will let you on!!
Oh ya... My email is ptownpride@hotmail.com!
Post a Comment