Ok I know It has been forever since I have posted anything.... nobody ever told me that after having a little one there is NO time left to yourself! I should be in bed right now but I just wanted to post a few a the professional pictures that I had taken of him, and then hopefully in the next few days I'll post some more recent ones!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Kooper's pictures are SOOO cute! I love your new blog design too! Love it, love it, love it! :)
He is so cute Kristie! I can't wait to see him for real!
Cute pictures kristi, i love his little chin. anyways, just so you know i am going to win at bunco tonight so be ready. haha. i really need to win tonight. anyways, see you later
Post a Comment