I have been such a slacker blogger!! So from now on Im really going to try harder! Over the past 8 days I have have had the opportunity of being in China... yes CHINA, what an experience! I went with my mother and father in law and my sister in law. We had such a good time, the only down side was leaving my baby and hubby for that long, it was SOOO hard! Thankfully my mom came to my house to watch Kooper while Wes was in school, so Im sure he had a blast. Being over there makes me realize how much that I take for granted, Im so thankful to live in the United States, and to be able to have the beliefs that I want, have as many kids as I want, and most importantly have a toilet:) Here are just a few pictures of a few of the places we visited, my camera would not charge half way through the trip, so my sister in law has the rest. My two favorite places were the Great Wall of China and the Terracotta Warriors.Just arrived at the Beijing airport after a LONG flight!
THE SQUATTER TOILET !!
Trying to eat with chop sticks:)The Great wall, in one of the hide outs.
After 5,000 stairs, and 3 miles later, we made it to the top!!
And then my camera died.... Thanks Weston and Mom for letting this trip happen, I knew everything was taken care of, all though I missed you like crazy I didnt have to worry one bit. I also had great travel partners (bunkies) that made this trip a blast!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
CHINA!!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How fun is that!! Miss you!!
wow- you are brave- going all the way to China without little Kooper!! I was in the hospital for 2 nights and practically had a nervous breakdown being away from Ashlyn. What a great experience. I had to make my blog private- so if you want an invite- just email me at bellwinans@Msn.com
Wow, that's so crazy and fun! I always look forward to a break, then seem to miss kids after a day! Glad you had fun and you look great!!!
I'm excited to hear more. It looks awesome. Glad you got to go... :)
leaving babies is so hard! But looks like you had a blast! Wow, China!
Oh what a fun trip!! It looks beautiful there. I'd love to go with Dan someday. How sweet of Wes and your mom to make it possible!! Can't wait to see you!!
Kristie... I can't believe you got to go to China. You are so brave. I'm so horrible at keeping on contact and I remembered you had a blog so I need to check up on you every now and then. I know I have told you this before but your little boy is BEAUTIFUL. He has the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. You should email me at aleydsman@yahoo.com so I can invite you to my blog. Your life is way more exciting than mine but it would be fun to keep in contact and check up on each other every now and then.
Love the few pictures we get to see! Now maybe we can hang out if you stay in Cali long enough. =)
What an amazing trip! It's on my list of places to go!
Post a Comment