Kooper loves talking on the phone!! Whenever the Grandmas call he thinks he needs to talk, he just listens like he really knows whats going on, its so cute!!!
MY.... what big eyes you have (haven't heard that before)... :) I love right when he gets out of the bath, his hair goes so curly, he just smells so good and I just cant get enough kisses!!It has been so nice here, so Koop and I love to go and see the water fountain EVERYDAY, he loves it!!
It was too hard to get them to all look at the camera at the same time, at this point I think cute little Kate is too focused on the milk:)
These are Kooper's new friends Ethan and Kate (twins), as you can see Kooper is kinda naughty...pushing girls all ready!!!
Friday, January 30, 2009
A little bit of this and that...
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love that you have made some new posts. That is so funny that he climbed into the dryer, way cute. How is school going? Does Weston like it? Anyways, wish the weather was nice here. haha
What a doll. We should get together and go to the beach! How far are you guys from San Diego? I bet Kooper would LOVE it. Plus Benny would have another boy to hang out with!
Hey Kristie! I miss you! Kooper is SO CUTE! And you look so good! I'm Jealous! I hope to see you soon. I look all the time to see when you are going to be in town and maybe sometime it will work so I can come and get my hair done! Take care!
Hey Kristie, Your little boy is getting so darn big, he is SOOO handsome:)Its great to see you guys are doing goog, and can I just say, You seriously look GREAT. It makes me not as scared to have babies;)Cute Family pics too, that lady did my brothers babies pictures, she's So Good. Anyway Hope you guys are loving Cali!!!
hey lady!! I love the new pics! Kids always seem to figure things out when we aren't looking don't they!!!! Hey sorry I missed your call . . . I'm sending you an email . . . love you guys and miss you!!
http://willisness.blogspot.com/
Here is my blog info. Thanks for coming to the pool today! It was so fun to have you guys over.
Sachia
I just can't get over how gorgeous his eyes are! He is such a cutie pie, I miss you guys! I love the family picture of you three in your red and black sweaters! You guys are such a beautiful family!
I love your blog...so cute. Cooper is adorable in every way.
Hey Kristie! You're pictures are super cute, and Kooper is a doll! Sounds like you are doing well!
Post a Comment