



We had these pictures taken back in November and I have been meaning to post some, but other things just keep coming up. I always get so excited to have Koopers pictures done, not so much ours, but Kooper for the most part is so fun! It also helps when you have the most talented, patient, and fun photographer in town, thanks again Abby for always making these moments so memorable. If your interested check out her website she is very reasonable and she always has good specials! www.akstudio.typepad.com There is nothing better than those pictures that just make you smile because it truly shows their cute little perosnalitly.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
There is nothing like a good picture!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can do that!! Sat the 14th at 9. I will see you then! The pictures are so cute!
Your family is beautiful! You are so blessed in life; I am lucky to have you as my friend.
I love those pictures!! They are soo beautiful! YOu got a cute family!
You guys are the cutest family. I love all the pics. When are you coming to town again?? I'd love to set up a little hair date and I'll even bring you a diet pepsi!!
Kristi,
Your pictures are so cute! You are going to have to give me some tips on getting skinny as a rail. Just wondering if your coming to town anytime soon. I am coming out there for two weeks this month and thought I would check to see if you were going to be around. Here is my e-mail so you can let me know when you get a chance. sara8495@hotmail.com
Thanks Kristi!
Sara
Post a Comment