Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hair Appt????

I just got my flight schedule for my next trip home! So if your needing a hair appointment in the next few weeks let me know and Ill get you scheduled. I will be home Feb.7th through Feb-15, of course I will be working everyday all day so I get everybody in:) Most of you that are clients have all ready gotten an email this is jut for the ones that I don't have your email but I know you have a blog:), so sorry about the lame post, Ill get some pictures up soon. Thanks!

11 comments:

Ken Tuttle Family said...

PLEASE get me in. My hair is in TERRIBLE need right now. :) I was so glad to see this post. YAY. See you soon.
-Brooke

Ken Tuttle Family said...

Sorry, Kristie...I am signed into my family's blog...so I just wanted to make sure that you knew who the heck that comment was from. It's Brooke Ulrich. I'm a dork. THANKS!

The Spencers said...

Hey Kristie! My hair is in terrible need too! It needs to be done now but my sister is getting married Feb 21st so I wanted to wait as long as I could so it would be done for the wedding. So if you could get me in closer to the end of your stay that would be great! Thanks so much!
Jen

Lacey said...

Kristie... put my mom and I on your list! Thanks!!

Enoch Elementary said...

Can't wait to see you. I called you back yesterday so now its your turn to call me!

Candi and Skeet said...

Christie! I miss you your last trip up. I am in desperate need of a trim and an update from you! Let me know when you can get me in!!

Candi

The Spencers said...

Sat. the 14th at 10:30 sounds great. I'm excited to see ya, thanks!

Steve and McKenzie said...

Hi Kristi, I need a hair cut SOOOO bad! I am excited you are coming! Let me know what works for you!
Thanks
Kenzie

Candi and Skeet said...

Yay! I am so excited to catch up!! I can do after work on Mon, Wed or Fri. Or during the day on Tuesday or any of those days too. I will just use it as my lunch break. Can't wait to see you!!

Candi and Skeet said...

Feb 10th at 9:30? Usually that would be okay but I have a stupid training at 10. Is there any way we could do it later? I am sorry!

Bode & Taryn said...

I definitely need one! I missed you during the holidays!