We are finally back home!! I always love visiting my friends and family but there is something about your own bed that just makes you excited to get home and crawl into your own sheets:) We had such a good time, Wes was able to get some snowmobiling in, Koop loved seeing his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins, and I of course spent a lot of time working at the shop. It was so nice to see everybody and catch up. I hope everybody had a Merry Christmas!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Finally Home!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kristie... you are bones! Cut it out. It was good to spend a little time with you over the holidays. Can't wait to see you again. Kooper is sooo soo cute. Love him.
What in the Saint George Hospital!!! I LOVE your pictures! I need to know who did yours!!! DANG CUTE! Wish I could have gotten to ya when you were here! I am about ready to open a box of Loreal ;) I BET YOU are LOVING being home...You live in California...JEEZ.
I am glad you came over the holidays to do my hair!! It is much better now! And it was good to see you. Kooper is so cute. I want Gavins hair to look like his since I'm pretty sure its going to be curly!
It was SO SO good seeing you guys, and we are still talking about our fun trip out there. And even the racquetball tournament was fun, even though, well...I'll just stop right there ;) hahaa!! Anyway I love all your pictures, and how crazy to have an earthquake! It is such a comfort being prepared though, isn't it? That little Kooper is just too cute, I just want to eat him right up. He was so cute with Santa!! I totally need to call you girl.
Post a Comment