Monday, December 15, 2008

Back again!!

Yes Im back again! let me know if you need an appt. Ill be in town until the first of the year. Thanks!

5 comments:

The Rollo Crew said...

We miss you guys! I keep up on your blog...but it's just not the same. I don't think we'll be in Cedar much this Christmas but if you guys ever venture down (or up) to Las Vegas let us know!!

XOXO Melanie

Carrick family said...

Hey, we might come down to St. george after christmas if there isn't more snow storm coming. I would love you to do hair color on mine. Can you email me your text # at shellee@tmail.com? HOpe to see you!

Tara Redd said...

Your blog is sooo cute. You are so good at it. Just wanted to thank you for helping jav find the right purse and wallet. I love it. Take care!!!!

Sharps said...

I am so sad I missed you!!! MY hair is looking drabby drab!!! Hope you had a great Christmas!!! AND I HOPE YOU COME AGAIN SOON!

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I was so happy to see some photos of you guys!! I love the one on your header! So cute!! I miss you!!