Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Koopers Party!

Kooper isnt officially one yet but when we went home for Thanksgiving we decied to have his birthday party so that family and friends could be there. We had so much fun! Thanks to all the Family and friends that came to support Koop on this special day, we love ya!:) He made the biggest mess, it was pretty funny.


Kooper and my cute sister, or Aunt Jo Jo.... she made the adorable snake cake:)
Koopers Birthday Cake, he loved it!He wasn't to sure about the presents, I think he liked the paper better.
Some of Kooper's friends and cousins.

4 comments:

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

Happy Birthday Kooper!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at home! YEA!! Miss you lots.

Jenny Wilson said...

oh ya, just so you dont feel bad (Because you are a lunatic)
Blake didn't even know how to put food to his mouth when he turned one, therefore, the cake part wasn't really a mess at all. your baby is FINE!!!!!

. said...

Happy almost birthday Kooper! He is so dang cute. I just love his pretty eyes. :)

Carrick family said...

Kooper is soooo cute! I can't believe he will turn 1 soo soon! Wow, that is excited! I am having a boy! Hey, his bday cake looked soo awesome! Did you make it?>