Monday, December 8, 2008

Our baby is ONE!

One Year ago today our lives changed forever. One year ago today I had never been so scared and so excited all at the same time. One year ago today we witnessed a miracle, his name is Kooper. It seems like is was only yesterday that I was holding your tiny little body in my arms, watching you sleep, and thanking my Father in Heaven that I finally got you here. You have been nothing but a blessing since the day we brought you home. Its amazing how such a tiny little spirit can fill your home with so much love, joy, and laughter. I truly cherish every second that we spend together. I would have never imagined that being a Mom would be the absolute best thing that I have ever done. Thank you for making me want to be a better person, thank you for always making me smile and thank you for giving me the opportunity to be your Mom. Kooper you are so blessed to have so many people that love you so much but most especially your Dad and I , we love you more than you will ever know you make us so proud. Thank you!
Happy Birthday our sweet baby boy!


"BIG TALL BOY"

6 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

Kristie I didn't realize that Kooper was born on Avery's due date! That is so awesome. Your post had me in tears. I know you went through so much to get him here and I am so happy that he has been such a blessing to you. I know you and Weston are amazing parents and I am truly happy for you!
Maybe while you are here for Christmas you, Carrie and I can get together for lunch or something! I still haven't met little Kooper and would love to.
Happy Birthday Kooper!!
Candi

Hollie said...

Happy Birthday to Kooper! He is such a cute boy. You guys did good. :) Your post was really sweet.

The Robinson's said...

I can't believe he is already 1!! He is seriously the cutest and I almost got choked up over your sweet post to little Koop, you know me, miss emotional:) Happy Birthday Kooper! I wish we could have hung out while you guys were in town, & came to his party. I guess you will be back in a week or so... lunch again??? You are coming the 15th, right? Anyway... talk to you soon.

megan said...

I don't have your email address, but found your blog through pawamoki...just wanted to say thanks a million for hosting such a fun party last night!!! Everything was wonderful-food, atmosphere, game, prizes, etc. I would have never been able to pull off something like that! Hopefully we can do it again! Thanks again!!-megan

cassntaelewis said...

Hey Kristie, I love visiting your blog, and guess what I joined the band wagon and finally set one up! It's definately not as cute as yours but the address is cassntaelewis.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I'm amazed Koop is already 1, it just doesn't seem that long ago you were still in cedar and had him. His pictures are soooo cute!
So I want to try to get in to for a touch up while your in town for christmas. The 17th afternoon or the morining of the 18th or 19th works best for me, were out of town after that. So let me know if your all filled or if you have plans or what not ...I definately understand or if any of those times work. Thanks Kristie, happy Christmas time :)
Taelor

The Andersens said...

K so i just read what you said about Koop and i got all emotional?!! which is NOT good because i just got a spray tan and cant shower (or cry) for 6 hours so now i am a complete mess!! Kooper is SO CUTE! I cant believe he is one!! We have a litte present for him when you come. you guys have the cutest little family. Cant wait to see you when you come home for Christmas!! Love ya!!