Well I just got back from China on Sunday, and now its time to go back home to work again. Its so hard to leave Wes but I love getting back and catching up with with clients, friends, and family. Its Weston's Spring break so he gets to come with me for a few days this time, Im so happy because to be honest I really don't know if I could leave him again! So anyway I will be doing hair from Friday March 27th until April 6th. If you didnt get my email and need an appointment let me know.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
No life doesn't ever slow down! Looks like you had a fun trip. I'm going to talk my hubby into driving south this weekend. I want to do something different with my hair. I'm thinking of going dark...I'll call you.
Oh you have to count me in!! I can't wait to see you and hear all about China! I'll get in touch with you to schedule an appointment. I would love if we could do lunch or something too!!
Your trip sounds awesome! I was just thinking how badly I need my hair done, so if you have anything available for me, please let me know!
Hey... when's the next time you are coming to Cedar??
Hey! I am so happy I found you here on the blogging world! I hope you're doing good! :)
What a handsome little man!!
Post a Comment