Sunday, April 12, 2009

5 SIGNS THAT YOUR SON NEEDS A HAIR CUT!!

#1. Its getting so unruly and no matter how much gel you use it still look like a frizz ball.

#2. Your having sudden urges to put it in piggy tails just to see what it would look like, but you know if your husband caught you he would have a come apart:)

#3. When you get his hair wet it looks like this down his back...
#4. Thirty year old man at the pool says to you," oh my gosh that is the cutest little girl I have ever seen." (mind you, he has on board shorts and a quick silver t-shirt)

#5. When he wakes up from his nap he looks like this, and everyday it gets worse and worse!!

9 comments:

Taylors said...

What a cutie! Loved the post, I can't wait for the hair cut pictures :)

Candi and Skeet said...

He is getting so big! He is adorable Kristie! I bet you two have so much fun!!

Bobbi Leavitt said...

its hard to cut your own kids' hair huh!? Its just so cute!
miss you guys!

Christa said...

OMG, I LOVE it! lol. I wish wish wish Ashlyn's hair was curly and that long. We have to use velcro bows and elastic headbands- so sad :)
Well, lucky for Koop- he knows a VERY good hairdresser...
Save the curls- awww so sweet!

Brittany said...

oh I'm sorry I know how much you are in love with his curls! You could pass some of that hair over to my little girl!!! Hers is getting a little longer but it's not very thick!

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

What a handsome little man!!

. said...

He is so foxy! I love him! The curls are darling. He is so dang cute. I hope you have a little girl with that curly of hair. It would be darling. :)

Mark and Kelly's Blog said...

Oh my heck! Kooper is ADORABLE! He is THE perfect mix of you and Weston. Great pictures.

Nat said...

I LOVE Kooper's hair! It makes him look so cherubic. And I'm probably the most pathetic person ever, but I'm seriously considering coming up for Bunko! Actually, I'll prob come up for pool day next week and stay at Sachia's, so you better come. Oh, and my email is natjhowe at gmail dot com- can't wait to see the cute pics!! Thanks, Kristie!