Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Over the weekend we decided to go to a Pumpkin Patch to let Koop pick out some pumpkins. The pumpkin patch was so cute, they had a huge corn maze, hot chocolate, a pit full of corn the kids can play in, hay rides and tons of pumpkins.

I have no idea where Weston was, I was just going to take Kooper's picture but then this old guy insisted that he take one of both of us...
This is the one!
WAY too heavy!

Kooper wasn't to sure about the corn maze, he wanted to get our as quickly as possible.And totally off the subject of pumpkins... For some reason the last week or so Kooper will not stay in his bed at night, this is how we find him every night! What the heck?? Arent there supposed to be monsters under the bed?

2 comments:

The Andersens said...

Oh I just love Koop! when i first saw the picture of him under his bed i thought he was praying! He cracks me up!! hes my favorite. Love the pumpkin patch pictures. I just love the Fall... Such a cozy time! Sounds kinda gay i know, but it is! I love pumkins, soup, warm clothes, fall treats, family time, the works! K bye!

p.s. cant wait for you to come on wednesday? Can we have kristie/julie time? Me. You. Pf? Im so in!!!!

Jean said...

Awww, I love that kid!! Weston just wandered in here, and I showed him all the pictures of Kooper, and he totally remembered. (Actually, he was a little sad that none of us are in CA anymore!)

That bed picture is hilarious... haha!