So this last Saturday was kinda monumental (not sure if that's the right word) but anyway it was the first Saturday in over 2 years that Weston, Kooper and I were able to just hang out as a family with absolutely nothing to do. No papers due, no study groups, no boards to study for, no unpacking....nothing! It was great! So we got up and got our house cleaned, the cars cleaned, and then after Koopers nap we decided to go miniature golfing. We had a blast, I wasn't sure how good Kooper would do because his attention span is about 3 seconds, but I guess if its something cool enough he will pay attention (I think he gets that from me.) In case anybodys counting I had TWO, yes TWO hole in ones and Kooper amazingly had one hole in one(watch out Tiger) and the golfer of the family had a big fat ZERO hole in ones! Its kinda a sore subject so I wont go into details:) Anway great day, I love that our Saturdays will be like this from now on!
Daddy helped him at first...
But then he got it.... he wanted no help, "I do it, I'm a big boy"
We were trying to explain to him that he got a hole in one..he looks a little confused??
Good form, good form
No Kooper you don't follow the ball....
Of course Daddy had to see if he still "had it" in the batting cages....yes he was pretty good!
But Koop and I were a little board:)
Monday, September 27, 2010
Miniature Golf
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I totally can't wait for that day, to have just a normal working life. Looks like a blast. Kooper is so cute.
oh what a fun little family outing! I love miniature golf! wait have i ever been? Yeah i think i have. But like a way long time ago. When i come to Mi Peublo can we go there. I really miss your guts. Love ya Bye.
p.s. my chex mix is a total hit!
That is so fun! Kooper is looking so old. And a hole in one...way to go! I'm glad you got a Saturday to just play, I hope you get many many more!
Post a Comment