
So excited to add another member to our family in May. Kooper is in desperate need of a sibling so he is so excited. He is so cute with my tummy and always wants to know if the baby is crying. I love that he is all ready so gentle with my tummy, I know he will be such a good big brother. We feel so blessed to be able to bring another child into our family, the gratitude I had when I was watching the doc do the ultra sound and seeing that little peanut swimming around was so overwhelming.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Another one on the way:)
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
Congrats!!!
i can't tell you how excited i am for you! Now i can't wait to see you get big:) What a little miracle!
YaY! I am super excited for you guys.
Yay!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I still can't get over the deja vu of it all!! Call me next time you are in town so we can compare bellies!!
Oh YAY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!
Sooooooooo excited for you!! Kooper will be a great big brother :)
I'm so happy for you. Can't believe how big Kooper is! He will LOVE his little sibling. I hope you have an easier time this delivery. We miss you guys! Congrats a million times!
Congrats!!! That is so wonderful for your family :)
oh i totally had chills when I read your post. even though I have already known for awhile (lets face it, you pretty much told me before wes!) Jk, but I really am so so so happy for you guys. I just cant wait to know if its a boy or a girl so I can start my shopping,!!! Love ya
Congrats!!! That is so exciting. We have missed you at music class so you need to stop in if you are here through the holidays. Be sure to keep us updated so we know what you are having and what is going on with you and your little bean.
That is so AWESOME! Congrats from all of the Rollo's!!
XOXO Melanie
I already talked to you but CONGRATULATIONS! Baby number 2 is soooo much fun. Less stress, more fun! AND your first will be so happy when he/she comes!
I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!!!!! I selfishly want you to have a little girl to play with my baby girl : ) We will be so excited for you either way and spoil your baby like you have spoiled my kids the past little while! Congrats!
Yay, I am so happy for you! I am gonna just put it out there now that I 100 percent think it's a GIRL!
I am so excited for you! And thanks for the hair do! I really needed it!
Congrats! I am so excited for you. My hair totally misses you, I just might have to make the 8hr trip to visit you.
CONGRATS you guys! so exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm due on May 13th! Yaaaaay for May babies!!!
Congratulations!! SO exciting. Glad Kooper will have a little playmate:) When are you due?
So happy for you Kristie... have to admit I'm jealous... but totally happy for you :)
Enjoy and soak it in as much as you can.
Hey Kristie Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I was reading Candi's blog and I saw you left a comment saying something that indicated you were pregnant. I hurried to find out for myself. Yay! Hope to see you soon.
Hey Kristie Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I was reading Candi's blog and I saw you left a comment saying something that indicated you were pregnant. I hurried to find out for myself. Yay! Hope to see you soon.
Yay!!!!!!! That's sooo great!!! You are the cutest family and it will just get so much better!!!
Post a Comment