Why do I do this to myself! Im so behind in posting now I just feel overwhelmed and I dont even want to do it. And why am I behind...I dont really know, its not like I have a super busy life here, I guess I just find better things to do:) So considering that we saw Santa yesterday and I have some way cute pictures I better post about Halloween first so it looks like Im kinda on the ball.
We had such a good Halloween this year, Kooper is a little older so it makes it so much fun! We went to a little carnival at one of the schools with Craig and Julie and their twins, it was a blast and Kooper loved it!
The cutest little pirate in the world! Love this little guy!
Bean bag toss....
He was too far away at first, so of course what else would you do but walk right up to the pumpkin and throw the bags in!
Kooper trying to hold Kamree's hand and she is NOT having it! She is all ready playing hard to get....
Kooper with 2 of his cousins.
Kooper and Pa Pa Tom, don't ask me what Kooper is doing...
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Way behind!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh how cute are these pictures!! i Love that Kam was playing hard to get! The night was SOOOOO fun. I say we make that our new tradition!
p.s. Im totally talking to you on the phone while i am commenting you!
Post a Comment